Saturday, July 24, 2010

Friday night: a night to remember


So, my little brother had a facebook status update. Then some kid born in 1994 started in with the rape jokes, which offended me. I am the only one allowed to make rape jokes, mainly because I hate rape so much! I'm sarcastic about it, which shows the general reader how very much against rape I happen to be.

As you can see, as I start to lose my cool, my awesome boyfriend comes in to save the day.

I'm still not sure if we're going to heaven or hell for this one, but since I don't believe in either, I guess I shouldn't worry too much.

Click on the images to make them BIGGER. Internet wars are lame. But lameness never stopped me from anything before.

(also, I apologize for the sloppy pics. I'm not good at MS paint. [or anything else for that matter])




2 comments: