Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Tooth fail

So, today I got the permanent cap on my stupid root canal. I had a temporary on for two months and it was kind of hurting and freaking me out. I like to say things like, "tell me the TOOTH" and, "you can't handle the TOOTH" when I'm having work done on my teeth. Mainly, because I have teeth on the brain (not literally of course...[I hope]). I was thinking really hard about how I could make one of those sentences into an entire blog when my mind started wandering and thinking about how retarded my stupid teeth can be and what a pain in the ass they sometimes are; like when they crack in half when I'm simply trying to eat a bagel sandwich, or hurt when I get too much sugar in them and stuff.

Then I had an epiphany.

A fucked up tooth is kinda like a bad teenager. Like if I was a bad parent (which I won't be), and my kid was all into shit, rotten shit, so to speak. Then my neglect of said teenager/child caused me to have to spend a ton of money to get them on the right track again even though he would never be the same nice, naturally pleasing person, he would have a tough exterior which looks like everyone else, but underneath he's gonna be all fucked up.

So, yeah, I learned a lot today. Like about parenting, from having a fucked up tooth. Also I'm kinda drunk. Don't hate.

No comments:

Post a Comment