Friday, August 13, 2010

Another 7-Eleven Adventure. Not.

Tonight I decided to indulge most of my worst vices...I went to 7-Eleven to buy cigarettes (ultra-lights [I AM trying to quit smoking you know...]), wine (4.99 bitches!), and lottery tickets (that's what poor people do!). And as obsessed as I was with getting there before they stopped selling tickets for tonights drawing, I realized after I left that I didn't remember if I had grabbed my keys to get back in my apartment...PANIC ATTACK!(My landlord's on vacation for three weeks and my boyfriend won't be home for like four and a half hours).

But after a frantic search, my auto-pilot apparently works and my keys were in my bag. Thank you Universe! I got locked out two weeks ago and luckily someone was around to let me in, but this could have been lame. I probably would have been found in my alley covered in my own pee, sweating to death while locals shot bottle rockets at my head and asked me for cigarettes and change. F that.

If I DO win the lotto, never expect to know. That's a promise I made to myself after I got like 5% common sense. I advise you to make the same promise to yourself. That's called 'advice', and if you know what's good for you, you would listen to me on this one.

Illinois OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment