Thursday, August 19, 2010

...and then I did a bunch of shit I said I would never do...

I started biking to work. Pretty much religiously, as long as it's not raining. It is 4.1 miles to and from work, which means that I'm biking 8.2 miles, five days a week. I was always afraid of getting hit or of something retarded happening to me, but, so far, so good...And it feels so good to be moving and doing something relatively healthy. Plus, I pass a Potbelly's Restaurant on my way home, so...SANDWICH ME!

I guess it helps that my boyfriend is a bicycle enthusiast, and he was willing to ride around with me and learn me things about the open road. As of right now, one of my favorite things to do is ride bikes all around with him. If that sounds lame, then sorry. I'm just having so much fun lately that I can hardly believe it. Seriously. SERIOUSLY.

And my phobic ass is going to actually get on a plane in about a month. Yes, I am going to go to California to meet my boyfriends family. I'm not even having panic attacks about it, I'm STRAIGHT UP excited. (I'll still get some sedatives though. I'm not Superman up in here).

It's crazy. All I want to do is eat chicken, ride bikes with my boyfriend and make jokes. Life is good.

I don't even remember how to cry.

1 comment: