Saturday, March 5, 2011

Drill instructors are sexy?

Here's how I define 'sexy' today (because I'm sick); 'sexy' is someone that I would feel compelled to have sex with even when I am so sick that I can't stop coughing.

Maybe this definition doesn't work everyday, but it works for me, today.

I just went to the doctor because I can't stop coughing (I am sick), and while I was waiting forever for the bus, I saw on the bus-bench that someone had written, "Drill instructors are SEXY!!!" I totally disagree. Maybe some drill instructors are sexy, but most probably aren't. In fact, I can't think of anything less sexy right now than some dad-guy yelling at me to do push-ups and run around. Especially if he has a flat-top and a red face.

Anyway, not sexy. I am in no way compelled to have sexual relations with that stereotype...Try again bored kids at the bus stop.

1 comment:

  1. Maybe it was a dental student and they have a crush on one of their instructors.

    ReplyDelete