Friday, March 4, 2011

It's how I think I am coping

Ten years ago I figured out that I can get really frustrated. Like really fucking frustrated. Like so frustrated with simple shit that I just want to scream--for like 5 minutes non-stop. That's humanly impossible. But I so wish that I could.

Since it's technically impossible for me to scream at the top of my lungs for for 5 minutes straight, I, at some point (probably during an acid binge in the late 90's), started visualizing Shaking The Shit Out Of Things.

It doesn't really work that well. And I've never actually got past the 'visualizing' point, but these sick days that I've been homebound with my boyfriend are bringing me dangerously close. I love the dude, but if he makes me try to explain how I don't understand how to post a link on Twitter and make it small one more time, I am probably going to have to come out of this cough-syrup induced haze and Shake The Shit Out Of Him.


3 comments:

  1. ...AND...that's what I call "venting"...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweetheart, I'll teach you how to post things on Twitter, even though Twitter is still weird to me.

    And video games, that is how I vent nowadays. Unless my hand hurts so bad I can't play video games. Then I just break stuff.

    ReplyDelete