Thursday, September 9, 2010

erg. i hate flying.

So, now I am starting to freakout about this trip. Mainly because I don't want to die in a plane crash. I mean, it would be cool if the plane crashed and some type of "Lost" adventure ensued, minus all the death and shiz...and scary stuff...But since I'm not flying over an ocean, I don't even have that to look forward to.

The fact that I don't FULLY expect to die on this plane trip kinda makes me think that I totally WILL die on this plane trip. And the fact that I'm flying on such an infamous plane-death-day, makes me think I'll live, only to die on the return trip (which is a much less infamous death day...)

Since all of my worst fears come true, I would like you to know that if I DO die on this trip, I saw it coming for the most part. If I don't, well, I've been wrong before.

C'mon kids. Git it.

No comments:

Post a Comment