Sunday, December 12, 2010

Broad blanket statements

People who mainly ride bikes to get around Chicago totally suck at public transportation. Sometimes they don't know how much fare is ($2.25) and what transfers cost ($.25) or even how many transfers you get within two hours (2). They are also bad at figuring out how long it will take to get from point A to point B. This leads them to either flip out and have to take a cab OR just be late to wherever they are going (usually to work). They also don't understand that buses don't run all night which leads them to have to take a cab again...

After I stopped riding my bike because it got too cold, I was late to work once. That was dumb. It's amazing that I forgot how much I hated all the jackasses on public transportation. When they're not being slow, rude, annoying or gross, they are being scary or weird. Once in a while someone is being funny, but usually that fits into the 'annoying' category as well. People are nice almost never. You'll probably read a lot on this blog this winter about retards that I see on the bus and train.

On a different note, I bought this hand-soap that totally smells like hairspray. It's grossing me out pretty much constantly and I'm washing my stupid hands more than ever just to get rid of it faster. If you're smart you will take my advice and never ever buy 'Cherry Blossom Softsoap'. Even though it's 99 cents, it's really not worth it. I speak from experience. The 'Black Raspberry Vanilla Softsoap' smells like bunghole too. DON'T DO IT!

1 comment: