Friday, December 31, 2010

No, I'm not pregnant

I totally barfed this morning. Probably because of the insane headache I developed overnight. But every time I tell people that I feel 'like I'm gonna barf' or that, in fact, 'I just BARFED' I get really paranoid that they think that I'm pregnant. I'm not pregnant. I just feel like I'm going to barf all the time.

Maybe I feel like people think I'm pregnant when I tell them that I feel pukey, because when other females tell me that they feel vomitous, I infer that they, themselves may, in fact, be pregnant.

It takes one to know one right? And even if I was pregnant, I would make up a lie about it for the first 3 or 4 months, something like, 'I have a migraine' or 'I'm super gassy' or 'I'm winning an eating contest against myself.'

You'll never know. Except for this one time when I tell you, that, no, I am not pregnant. And now I've probably jinxed myself. Thanks for that Self. Asshole.

1 comment:

  1. My friend's and I do that all the time. "I'm tired." Aww shoot, you're preggers! "My boobs hurt!" BABY MAKERRRR!! "I have a headache." You're gonna have a baby! "My toe hurts." Pregnant? I think so.

    ReplyDelete