Sunday, February 20, 2011

Dear Diary,

Now that I've finally quit smoking so that my future children won't be born addicted to nicotine, I've found that all I do is eat. candy. non-stop. I might have been eating like a fiend before, but at least now I have a reason to tell people. At this point of winter I feel like a huge blob and I look like one too, I'm very excited to start biking again once it's a little warmer.

Holy. Shit.

The above paragraph makes me feel like Doogie Howser, M.D.

F this shiz...Illinois, out!

2 comments:

  1. You'll be ok. I'm at 8.5 months since I quit and I'm still using sugar to get me through the day but now I'm using dried fruit I feel all sanctimonious and healthy. That's bullshit of course and I've put on ten kilos but at least we're not smoking, right. Right???

    Congrats - you ROCK!

    Lemon OUT.

    Sarah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe candy cigarettes are a gateway drug... to candy.

    ReplyDelete