Monday, August 17, 2009

Open Letter: To Ideas and Concepts

Dear Ideas and Concepts,

I am torn about how I feel about you. I only like you when you are good. When you are bad, or even just being unclear, then I am forced to hate you. I think that I am also not fond of you two when someone else has a good Idea or Concept. That makes me jealous that I did not come up with you first. Sometimes, Ideas, I can understand you, even if you are a little muddy, but Concepts? No. I rarely get you.

In fact, I believe that when I have to do some problem-solving, Concepts are usually involved. My attempts at what I am trying to do are almost always foiled by you Concepts. Why do you always have to be like that? (Getting all up in my grill and shit?)

Sometimes I wish that I had a slab of clay. Then I would carry it around, form Ideas and Concepts out of it, then smash it all up. Just to show you.

Get away from me,

Emily Illinois

1 comment:

  1. I often get mad that I didn't think of Netflix. You know the asshole that came up with that idea is super rich by now.

    ReplyDelete